With more and more countries legalizing Marijuana, it begs the question, how useful is weed? And how easy it is to grow weed?. You’ve come to the right place. Growing Marijuana is not an easy process, yet it’s not as scary as it looks on the outside. Different lights, different cycles, hearing these terms on any blog on growing Marijuana might have scared you away.
Worry not; with these simple steps, you’ll be all ready to cultivate your first Marijuana plant. Whether it be for commercial reasons or for personal use, growing Marijuana is a fun and rewarding process. There’s a separate satisfaction from smoking weed you cultivated yourself.
Why Grow Weed at Home?
Growing Marijuana at home has a range of benefits. For starters, you don’t really know how the weed you purchased from outside really is. While it might boast high potency and THC levels, there is often a range of chemicals used to make the weed look good. Because most people often prefer buying Marijuana based on how it looks and smells. More efforts are invested into making Cannabis look good rather than on cultivation.
- Control of Choice– Nowadays, with the advent of Seed Banks, you practically have unlimited choice when it comes to the kind of plant you want to grow. Cannabis Ruderalis, Cannabis Indica, and Cannabis Sativa depend on what kind of strain you’re looking for. Get the best range of seeds at https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/.
- Quality Control– As mentioned above, Cannabis purchased from outside gives you a limited choice on quality control. Unless your dealer is extremely reliable or in close contact, the dealership is looking to maximize its profit which often includes adding preservatives and chemicals to make your weed look and smell good. However, consuming those harmful chemicals is not good for your health. Cultivating Cannabis at home gives you the luxury of controlling quality.
- Cost-Effective– While it’s true that cultivating Marijuana at home requires effort and time, it’s still cheaper than purchasing weed from outside. You can obtain a significant quantity when your plant harvests, and this ensures your supply of weed never runs out. It prevents your pockets from going lighter and helps you save money.
7 Tips for Growing Marijuana at Home
Growing Marijuana looks complicated, but with the right set of advice, you’ll not find the process too difficult. It requires effort, but the better the efforts, the greater the rewards. Find out tips and user blogs on growing Marijuana at https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/.
- Choose the right kind of Seed– There is a range of seeds available, so it becomes important to determine what seed is right for your requirement. Read up on different seeds and their properties at https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/.
- Nutrients– Your plants require an adequate supply of Nutrients. You also need to read up about the different cycles of the cultivation stage.
- Lighting– A good and continuous source of Lighting is important for healthy cultivation.
- Good quality soil– Soil and the kind of pot make a big difference in the size and quality of your plant.
- Water– Quality of Water makes a big difference in your plant’s quality. Good Water also prevents bugs and molds on your plant.
- Vegetative Stage– Supplying plants with nutrition and switching between lighting cycles makes a difference in the final result of your plant.
- Harvesting– The final stage. Getting rewarded for your efforts. However, you should read up on proper harvesting tips at https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/ and ensure there’s enough ventilation in the room to prevent your plant from turning moist.
With all these tips in mind, growing plants at home is an easy process. With an abundance of seed banks and tips on how to grow your plant, get started with your first plant.